Thursday, June 6, 2013

Why I Started My Journey




I am passionate about my family. I want only what is best for them. I started my Melaleuca journey because I am concerned about the products that I use to clean my home. I cannot use many commercial cleaners and do not feel they are safe for my family or the environment.
That is what first caught my attention. Then I heard about the business... I can share these wonderful products, and in sharing I can build something that will improve the lives of those I contact. 
I do not share Melaleuca t make money, that is not my goal. I share Melaleuca because I care about people and their health. I am in school for holistic healthcare because I care about people and their health.
Melaleuca also offers a way for me to provide for my family and remove some of the stress of financial responsibility from my hard working husband. 
I am willing to share Melaleuca with whoever will listen. I do not believe in a "sales pitch". I am never any good with them. 
Watch the video.
(username/password:story)
Make an informed decision, just because it is right for me doesn't mean it is right for you. But you owe it to yourself to at least check it out.

Blessings

No comments: