Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What Is On My Radar Today?

Sometimes life is crazy... Anyone else feel that way?

I started a new 8 week block of classes this week, it is VBS at our church, I started a business, my husband and I are taking the first steps to clean up our finances...

CRAZY!

But, I am holding tight, doing what i must to keep the plates spinning for the good of my family and our future. 
The school will eventually end and I can start a career guiding people through their healing path.

Vacation Bible School is 4 days. My children will make friends and receive valuable tools that will carry them through the rest of their lives. 

With hard work and diligence I will build a lasting financial foundation that will carry my future generations to impact the world for good and hopefully improve the lives of those they touch.
Isn't that what we all really want? To make an impact on our world... leave our mark? 

On my radar today? 

First and formost I am staying in touch with my Creator and listening for His direction.

Laundry...and lots of it!

Reading with and generally enjoying the blessings that are my three children. Each one is unique and a delight!

Being the support and help that my husband needs by "holding down the fort". I keep his castle running smoothly so he doesn't have to worry while he is out conquering the world.

Build relationships in my business that will be lasting, not only financially but relationally as well. I am not looking to get rich... I am looking to help people achieve their goals in their health and the health of their families in whatever form that is for them.

Buy doing so, I know that in my small way I will leave a mark on the world. Even something as humble as laundry and clean dishes makes a mark. If you leave a lasting and comforting impression on those closest to you, your family, how much stronger are they to go out and leave their mark on the world?   

Just some thoughts as I get ready to go forth and conquer my day.

Blessings

No comments: